Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Michael Palin's Excruciatingly Dull Europe

One thing that is often said about Michael Palin is that he is a national treasure - I would have been inclined to agree, until I saw his new TV series, that is.

I am a massive fan of his original travel show "Around The World In 80 Days" and was really interested to learn about Eastern European countries, something I know very little about , but Fuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccckkkkkk me! How bloody boring is this programme? Palin himself, at 63, is showing his age and comes across as a dull stick in the mud. The series in shot in HD, presumably to show off the cinematic delights such as Palin chatting to an old woman while walking down a corridor, or wow! The thrills and spills of the host chatting with an elderly man in an office!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home