Saturday, March 17, 2007

I Am Bovvered

Sorry if I'm getting too formal and political here, but I have to say that Tony Blair is a massive cock-knocker. Here is a little dialogue I've come up with to show what I think may have gone on recently at number 10.




Spin Doctor: Prime Minister, it would seem that there is a rising concern amongst the public that not enough is being done by the UK government to stop death and disease throughout the world.

Blair: Really? I did just start that standing order for Help the Aged.

Spin Doctor: Well, I was thinking we need to send out a clear message that we are serious about stopping poverty in the developing nations.

Blair: Oh no, Kevin, you're not going to suggest we cancel some third world debt are you? We're still paying off that bloody millennium dome.

Spin Doctor: Hah, very good Prime Minister. No, I was thinking of something with a bit more glitz than that.

Blair: So what do you suggest?

Spin Doctor: Well I...

Blair: Wait! Will it make me look like an okay guy and down with the kids?

Spin Doctor: Oh definitely Prime Minister.

Blair: Groovy. How much is it going to cost us?

Spin Doctor: Well, nothing. The Comic relief people have asked us if you would be willing to appear in a sketch for their TV appeal.

Blair: Wicked. But won't that seem a little bit hypocritical?

Spin: How so Prime Minister?

Blair: Well, that we only usually make token efforts at alleviating poverty, but we're willing to show support for an organisation that been set up because we're not doing enough?

Spin Doctor: Er.. nah, it'll look like you're willing to sacrifice a bit of dignity in order to stop African babies dying or some shit, but the best thing is it won't actually cost us a penny.

Blair: Bangin! Maybe I could crack the my axe as well.

Spin Doctor: Prime Minister?

Blair: Get with it, Kevin. I mean I could get out my guitar.

Spin Doctor: I think it's best that you don't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home